Full Length Home Driveway Curb Ramp Set
Enter And Exit With Ease Without Scraping
- Wearproof & Water Resistant
- Made from a unique combination of recycled and premium virgin rubber specifically designed to withstand heavy vehicle traffic
- Allows For Street Water Drainage
- Doesn’t disrupt street waterflow
- Frosted Surface For Optimal Curb Appeal
- Beautifully designed, Curb Ramp™ is as visually appealing as it is functional
- Practical, Adaptable and Cost-Effective
- Can be placed together or apart, as well as secured to the with a simple modification
A Solution For Low Cars and Steep Driveways
This extension of our best-selling car ramp provides smooth access for lowered cars over steep curbs.
- Set of 3 Premium Driveway Curb Ramps
- Marine Grade Rubber
- 12 Feet Coverage Connected
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface Design
- Tapered Ends For Smooth Entry From The Sides
- Angled Surface Grooves For Better Water Runoff
- Permanent Mounting Optional with Modification
- Used for Rolled and Other Steep Driveway Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks
22,000 LB CAPACITY
DURABLE & AESTHETIC QUALITY DESIGN
THIS PREMIUM CURB RAMP FOR DRIVEWAYS PROTECTS YOUR CAR FROM DAMAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL LONGEVITY AND CURB APPEAL.
The Highest Quality Designed Ramps For Driveway Curbs
- Universal Vehicle Application
- 22,000 lbs. Load Capacity
- Built-In Water Drainage Channel Underneath
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface
- Groves for Optimal Tire Traction & Water Runoff
- Integrated Holes For Connecting Together
- Curb-Mounting Option w/ Modification
Items are normally shipped within 3-5 business days. Out of stock items may be sourced from an individual sales representative or reseller in order to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Packaging and branding may vary.
Need another middle piece? You can order a 4 ft Driveway Curb Ramp and make an note at Checkout that it’s an expansion piece for the for the 12 ft set.
Worth the money
Solid ramps and easy to install. Does exactly what I needed.
Makes the wife happy
According to my wife, these ramps were better than anything else I got her last year for Christmas. Her minivan would scrape every time she backed down the driveway. Going up she was ok, but backing down she would scrape real bad on the curb and it drove her nuts. She’s happy now so I’m happy with the purchase. You know what they say – happy wife, happy life!
can finally get into my new driveway 😀
I couldn’t get my car into my driveway at our new home so luckily I found these and they arrived in about a week and now I can!
These ramps are awesome! Before I purchased My Corvette would scrape the curb pulling in and out of my driveway. After adding Curbramps My Corvette glides smoothly over the ramps. These are High quality thick heavy rubber. Top notch customer service! Thank you Scott for your help. I highly recommend buying these awesome ramps.
It creates easy access to our driveway without scraping our car
Overall great product! We have 3 bolted together and it creates easy access to our driveway without scraping our car. They were out of stock when I ordered the extension piece so it took a little longer for the 3rd piece to arrive, but other than that I am please with the product and customer support I received.
Accurate product description
The product is as described and works as it should. It does require a little bit of work to install them but it’s not too bad. Pretty heavy duty.
They are very sturdy and do a great job!
We live in Georgia where the curbs are horrendously steep and the bump from driveway to street is a huge pain. I wasn’t sure if this would fit and they didn’t have a phone number on the website but I sent them a message and they responded quickly. I ordered 3 and drilled them into the curb and it works perfectly. Now I can just drive right up into my driveway without the cringe from scraping. Shoutout to Scott at customer service too! Highly recommend this product!
This is a quality product
This is a quality product. They are built very sturdy and easy to install with the concrete bolts. The water channel allows water to drain through it. I’m happy with the product. 5/5
One wasn’t enough, but they are good
I used a hammer and wrench with the bolts they came with to secure them to the concrete. They seem like they will last a long time. I ended up having to order a 2nd one because I only bought one at first. I don’t know what I was thinking but still a little annoyed that one wasn’t enough and I had to purchase another, which I hadn’t planned on. ⅗ because they should sell them as a 2 pack or discount the 2nd one.