All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
- EXCEPTIONAL COVERAGE:
- Each unit covers about 8 feet on standard rolled curbs with a 2 inch center gap
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION:
- Protects car’s undercarriage from scraping and structural damage
- Reduces wear and tear and extends the lifespan of tires
- SUPERIOR FLEXIBILITY:
- Create a car-friendly incline to fit driveways of any shape, any size
- Perfect for uneven curbs, driveways, gutters, garages, sidewalks
- Residential and business applications
- Universal vehicle application
- Sloped ends for approach from any direction
- ALLOWS DRAINAGE: Water flows naturally over and around; drainage channel optional
- REMOVABLE OPTION: Add a substrate for easy removal
- HIGHLY DURABLE:
- Professionally tested in extreme cold, heat and harsh weather
- Strong enough to support cars, trucks, trailers, RVs, forklifts
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED: Half the cost of pre-made, non-customizable ramps
What’s included in the kit?
- INCLUDED: Each kit comes with 40 lb premium driveway curb filler and custom binder
- TOOLS REQUIRED: A trowel for mixing/spreading (drill mixer optional) and a paint brush for priming
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
You Save: $27.00 (20%)
This outdoor threshold car ramp gives access to a lowered car, SUVs, or other vehicles over curbs.
- Individual Pieces, 4’ ft. Length
- Marine Grade Waterproof-Rated Design
- Textured Surface for Better Traction
- Holes for Permanent Mounting, Optional
- Used for Steep Curbs, Driveways, Gutters, Garages, Sidewalks
These ramps are awesome! Before I purchased My Corvette would scrape the curb pulling in and out of my driveway. After adding Curbramps My Corvette glides smoothly over the ramps. These are High quality thick heavy rubber. Top notch customer service! Thank you Scott for your help. I highly recommend buying these awesome ramps.
Worked great for my sloped driveway
Just moved into my new house and unfortunately with my addictive hobbies for low modified cars, my driveway slope was too aggressive to get in and out without scraping or damaging my my front and rear bumper. I had to resort to wooden ramps I made at home which made it a burden bringing in and out of the garage.
That is until I found curbramp.us. I really liked the idea of forming my own ramp since my driveway is at the end of a cul-de-sac and has a awkward conformity where straight ready made ramps would not sit flush or look pleasing. I purchased 3 kits for my driveway as the slope is quite aggressive. Used a moisture/vapor barrier substrate I bought at home depot (in case my HOA wants me to remove it) and 3/4″ pvc pipe for water drainage and installed it within 3 hours (prepping driveway and taking our time) with a friend. It worked out so well! Now I can throw away my make shift ramps and not spend more of my time trying to leave my home. I just ordered another kit to make some areas even with the rest of the ramp. Such a great product and totally pleased!
Fixing the drop off the driveway installer left
We had our driveway replaced just over a year ago. It was a major endeavor, was quite costly but it looked great. There’s just one problem, the driveway is too tall. There’s a 4″ drop from the driveway to the street.
I looked at having the contractor come back out to fix it but that was costly and might not hold up (due to the narrow side of the cement they would use being prone to crack off). Then I looked at rubber ramps to add to the end of the driveway to fix the problem. That was nearly as expensive. Then I found CurbRamp.
A friend installed it (three boxes) to the end of the driveway and I was amazed at the improvement. The drop off is now gradual over 12″ making the driveway even better. It even made it comfortable for my motorcycle.
I’d recommend CurbRamp to anyone!!!
No More “Thrill Rides” from street to driveway!
Very pleased with the product – although we probably should have bought a 3rd box for our 2-car driveway with a 4″ lip. The application was easy and the product itself is excellent. We’ll see what winter brings…hoping for continued success!
The best solution I found
I love my ramp. First, I used a steel plate. It made so much noise every time someone use my driveway as a turn around point and whenever I drove my 911 over it. It’s been down for a year, with some of the worse rain and hottest summer we’ve had in years. It was easy to install. I just ordered another bucket of glue so that I can change the color from black to something close the the color of the sidewalk by putting down the glue and sprinkling light coat of cement over it. I love how easy it is to work with.