- Create a smooth transition from road to driveway
- Prevent car damage caused by scraping your curb
- Fill any size or shape driveway curb gap
- Covers ~8 ft. on standard rolled curbs
- Mix, pour and spread for easy application
- Make removable by using a substrate
- Allows for waterflow under with drainage channel
- EXCEPTIONAL COVERAGE:
- Each unit covers about 8 feet on standard rolled curbs with a 2 inch center gap
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION:
- Protects car’s undercarriage from scraping and structural damage
- Reduces wear and tear and extends the lifespan of tires
- SUPERIOR FLEXIBILITY:
- Create a car-friendly incline to fit driveways of any shape, any size
- Perfect for uneven curbs, driveways, gutters, garages, sidewalks
- Residential and business applications
- Universal vehicle application
- Sloped ends for approach from any direction
- ALLOWS DRAINAGE: Water flows naturally over and around; drainage channel optional
- REMOVABLE OPTION: Add a substrate for easy removal
- HIGHLY DURABLE:
- Professionally tested in extreme cold, heat and harsh weather
- Strong enough to support cars, trucks, trailers, RVs, forklifts
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED: Less expensive than pre-made ramps per coverage
- INCLUDED: Each kit comes with 40 lb premium driveway curb filler and custom binder
- TOOLS REQUIRED: A trowel for mixing/spreading (drill mixer optional) and a paint brush for priming
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
Lowest Price in 30 Days
You Save: $37.00 (25%) when you order by February 5, 2023 .
Protect your car from major damage and avoid expensive repair costs with these heavy duty rubber driveway curb ramps. Features a built-in water channel for street drainage and mounting holes with bolts to secure to the curb.
- 48.0’’x 16.0’’ x 2.6’’
- Heavy Duty High Quality Rubber
- Marine Grade Waterproof-Rated Design
- Textured Surface For Optimal Traction
- Built-in Water Channel For Street Drainage
- Permanent Mounting Optional
- For Rolled & Steep Angled Curbs
I don’t have to worry about messing up my new car
I used to cringe every time I backed out of my driveway because I knew the scrape was coming.. I bought Curb Ramp and had my husband lay it down 😉 He said it was a piece of cake! It works great and I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about messing up my new car every time I leave for work and come home — highly recommend!
The best solution I found
I love my ramp. First, I used a steel plate. It made so much noise every time someone use my driveway as a turn around point and whenever I drove my 911 over it. It’s been down for a year, with some of the worse rain and hottest summer we’ve had in years. It was easy to install. I just ordered another bucket of glue so that I can change the color from black to something close the the color of the sidewalk by putting down the glue and sprinkling light coat of cement over it. I love how easy it is to work with.
No More “Thrill Rides” from street to driveway!
Very pleased with the product – although we probably should have bought a 3rd box for our 2-car driveway with a 4″ lip. The application was easy and the product itself is excellent. We’ll see what winter brings…hoping for continued success!
We have found that Curb Ramp has several other uses. We raise existing sunken flat work like sidewalks that abut an asphalt driveway. Often the owner replaces the driveway then wants us to raise the walk to meet the level of the drive. After the lift, there is a”V” shaped gap between the walk and the driveway. Curb Ramp is a much better filler than cold patch asphalt. We have also been asked to fill in the low spots on an asphalt drive that commonly appear by the lip of the garage floor. Handicap ramps can be constructed with Curb Ramp and you can saw cut small perpendicular groves to give the surface traction. Forest preserves and park districts have inquired about using it to eliminate trip hazards along trail paths. In general small area asphalt repair is faster and cheaper with Curb Ramp.
Ordered two kits originally then got a third to extend it out
I ordered two kits and it wasn’t quite enough length for the depth I needed so I bought a third and extended my ramp out on both ends. It bonded surprisingly well to what I had laid previously, I was a little worried about that. I should have known two would be cutting it close as deep as my curb is but I tried.. other people’s might not be as deep. I’d say five stars on the quality but three on cost (a little pricey for me with the third kit), so four stars I think is fair. Hopefully this lasts forever!
Good ramp but a bit of a hassle for me
Overall I am very happy with my new curb ramp but I do have some complaints. I had to go to Lowe’s to buy paint to match the color of the ramp to my driveway and wish that had been included in the kit. Also when I installed it I got a piece of the ramp stuck to my boot and it dried on there and I had to really work pretty hard to remove it. Good ramp but a bit of a hassle for me.
Holds up well
My neighbor tried filling in their curb with concrete about two years ago and now it’s crumbling all over the place. This stuff looked like it would hold up well and it does!
Simple as that!
Does the job. Just mix the material and spread it out over the curb gap. Simple as that! Jon @ customer support was very helpful too. I called the 800# literally as I was installing it and they walked me through the process right then and there. Good stuff!
Easy to shape to fit my curb and looks really good
Most curb ramps I’ve come across are ridiculously expensive so I was wondering if there were any cheaper solutions out there. I found this product on Google and called them up and talked to them about my driveway situation. They did the math and assured me that two kits would be enough. The material was easy to shape to fit my curb and looks really good! My wife loves it and my Benz does too 🙂 The Curb Ramp guys followed up two months later to make sure I was satisfied with the ramp. That kind of customer service is rare!
This has made our driveway entrance much smoother
My wife and I both own low cars, and this has made our driveway entrance much smoother. Two boxes covered our 16 ft driveway and ran us $240 total with shipping. All and all we are happy with it and it saved us about $300 had we bought 4 sections of the alternate rubber ramp we were looking at.