Our Best-Selling Home Driveway Curb Ramp Set
Stop Scraping Your Car On Your Driveway Curb
- Wearproof & Water Resistant
- Made from a unique combination of recycled and premium virgin rubber specifically designed to withstand heavy vehicle traffic
- Allows For Street Water Drainage
- Doesn’t disrupt street waterflow
- Frosted Surface For Optimal Curb Appeal
- Beautifully designed, Curb Ramp™ is as visually appealing as it is functional
- Practical, Adaptable and Cost-Effective
- Can be placed together or apart, as well as secured to the with a simple modification
A Solution For Low Cars and Steep Driveways
This extension of our best-selling car ramp provides smooth access for lowered cars over steep curbs.
- 4 ft Expansion Piece For 8 & 12 ft Set
- Marine Grade Rubber
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface Design
- Permanent Mounting Optional with Modification
- Used for Rolled and Other Steep Driveway Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks
22,000 LB CAPACITY
DURABLE & AESTHETIC QUALITY DESIGN
THIS PREMIUM CURB RAMP FOR DRIVEWAYS PROTECTS YOUR CAR FROM DAMAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL LONGEVITY AND CURB APPEAL.
The Highest Quality Designed Ramps For Driveway Curbs
- Universal Vehicle Application
- 22,000 lbs. Load Capacity
- Built-In Water Drainage Channel Underneath
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface
- Groves for Optimal Tire Traction & Water Runoff
- Integrated Holes For Connecting Together
- Curb-Mounting Option w/ Modification
Items are normally shipped within 3-5 business days. Out of stock items may be sourced from an individual sales representative or reseller in order to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Packaging and branding may vary.
Need another middle piece? You can order a 4 ft Driveway Curb Ramp and make an note at Checkout that it’s an expansion piece for the for the 12 ft set.
I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality and budget-friendly solution
I was pleasantly surprised at how cost-effective these ramps were, especially when compared to the expense of concrete work. They have proven to be resilient over time and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality and budget-friendly solution.
The ramps are well made and look great.
The ramps are well made and look great.
I have a wheelchair and this helps me get up my driveway
I have a wheelchair and this helps me get up my driveway. None of the other wheelchair ramps fit my driveway curb so I am grateful I found these!
These curb ramps are a great addition to our neighborhood
These curb ramps are a great addition to our neighborhood. They provide a smooth transition for cars, bicycles, and strollers, ensuring safety for everyone. The durability is impressive and they are a fantastic solution for improved accessibility!
Worth the money
Solid ramps and easy to install. Does exactly what I needed.
these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage
I purchased these rubber curb ramps for my home, and overall, I’m quite pleased with their performance. They are durable, easy to install, and offer great traction. However, I did notice that during heavy rain, water tends to accumulate slightly in the drainage channel. It’s not a major issue, but something to keep in mind. Nonetheless, these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage.
Perfect for the end of the driveway
It works perfect for my bimmer getting over the dip in my driveway. We bought two, which is enough for us, even though three would cover the whole driveway entrance. Very satisfied and highly recommend.
Heavy duty and appear to be very durable
Heavy duty and appear to be very durable. The bolts were a pain but I am satisfied with the product so far.
These ramps eliminate a lot of stress
I would get so mad when I would scrap the bottom of my new Audi, but these ramps eliminate a lot of stress when I come home. I got 3 because my husband and I like the look better but two would work fine too.
I ordered some ramps to try and get rid of the bump and it does help
After my back surgery one of the things that bothered me was having to consciously ease over the driveway curb while I was backing out. It has always annoyed me but now it actually hurt. Anyways, I ordered some ramps to try and get rid of the bump and it does help. They were so heavy I had to ask a friend to install them. I’ll vouch though. Thanks guys.