Our Best-Selling Home Driveway Curb Ramp Set
Stop Scraping Your Car On Your Driveway Curb
- Wearproof & Water Resistant
- Made from a unique combination of recycled and premium virgin rubber specifically designed to withstand heavy vehicle traffic
- Allows For Street Water Drainage
- Doesn’t disrupt street waterflow
- Frosted Surface For Optimal Curb Appeal
- Beautifully designed, Curb Ramp™ is as visually appealing as it is functional
- Practical, Adaptable and Cost-Effective
- Can be placed together or apart, as well as secured to the with a simple modification
A Solution For Low Cars and Steep Driveways
This best-selling car ramp provides smooth access for lowered cars over steep curbs and driveways.
- Set of 2 Premium Driveway Curb Ramps
- Marine Grade Rubber
- 8 Feet Coverage Connected, or 12 Feet Separated
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface Design
- Tapered Ends For Smooth Entry From The Sides
- Angled Surface Grooves For Better Water Runoff
- Permanent Mounting Optional with Modification
- Used for Rolled and Other Steep Driveway Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks
22,000 LB CAPACITY
DURABLE & AESTHETIC QUALITY DESIGN
THIS PREMIUM CURB RAMP FOR DRIVEWAYS PROTECTS YOUR CAR FROM DAMAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL LONGEVITY AND CURB APPEAL.
The Highest Quality Designed Ramps For Driveway Curbs
- Universal Vehicle Application
- 22,000 lbs. Load Capacity
- Built-In Water Drainage Channel Underneath
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface
- Groves for Optimal Tire Traction & Water Runoff
- Integrated Holes For Connecting Together
- Curb-Mounting Option w/ Modification
Learn more about this Curb Ramp™ for Driveways >
Need a middle piece? Check out our Expansion Piece For 8 & 12 ft Set to build your ramp to any length.
Items are normally shipped within 3-5 business days. Out of stock items may be sourced from an individual sales representative or reseller in order to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Packaging and branding may vary.
I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality and budget-friendly solution
I was pleasantly surprised at how cost-effective these ramps were, especially when compared to the expense of concrete work. They have proven to be resilient over time and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality and budget-friendly solution.
They are very sturdy and do a great job!
Heavy duty and appear to be very durable
Heavy duty and appear to be very durable. The bolts were a pain but I am satisfied with the product so far.
these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage
I purchased these rubber curb ramps for my home, and overall, I’m quite pleased with their performance. They are durable, easy to install, and offer great traction. However, I did notice that during heavy rain, water tends to accumulate slightly in the drainage channel. It’s not a major issue, but something to keep in mind. Nonetheless, these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage.
This works just like we wanted it to. We have “rolled curbs” at our driveway entrance and a lowered car. We had to drive real slowly at an angle over the end of the driveway or else we scraped bottom. Now we can go in and out of the driveway without the worry of scraping.
I feel like I’m pampering my car with this ramp
I feel like I’m pampering my car with this ramp. I drive kind of aggressively and I think my driveway was doing a number on my shocks. I think the ramp will pay for itself with what I’ll save on repairs. Thanks again!
I run a small business with regular deliveries, and these curb ramps have been a fantastic investment
I run a small business with regular deliveries, and these curb ramps have been a fantastic investment. They make loading and unloading a breeze, saving us time and effort. The ramps are sturdy, and the mounting system helps them stay put. Highly recommended for commercial use!
Solid rubber and really well made
The guys at CurbRamp emailed me a few weeks after I had received my ramps. While I can’t comment on longevity yet, I can say these ramps are very durable. Solid rubber and really well made. I see some people painted theirs a cement color but I like the way the look as they are. Thanks guys!
fits well and does what it was designed for
Fits into curb contour well for slanted curbs. Does what it was designed for and the ride into the driveway is very smooth now. Wish they had them in concrete color without painting them though.
It is a relief no longer having the “bump” into the driveway
It is a relief no longer having the “bump” into the driveway! The ramps are very heavy but very sturdy when secured to the curb. (My husband did that part! 😉 Our whole street has this problem so a few of my friends in the neighborhood ordered some too when they saw ours. Fast shipping too, which is great – especially with all the delays these days! 5/5