Our Best-Selling Home Driveway Curb Ramp Set
Stop Scraping Your Car On Your Driveway Curb
- Wearproof & Water Resistant
- Made from a unique combination of recycled and premium virgin rubber specifically designed to withstand heavy vehicle traffic
- Allows For Street Water Drainage
- Doesn’t disrupt street waterflow
- Frosted Surface For Optimal Curb Appeal
- Beautifully designed, Curb Ramp™ is as visually appealing as it is functional
- Practical, Adaptable and Cost-Effective
- Can be placed together or apart, as well as secured to the with a simple modification
A Solution For Low Cars and Steep Driveways
This best-selling car ramp provides smooth access for lowered cars over steep curbs and driveways.
- Set of 2 Premium Driveway Curb Ramps
- Marine Grade Rubber
- 8 Feet Coverage Connected, or 12 Feet Separated
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface Design
- Tapered Ends For Smooth Entry From The Sides
- Angled Surface Grooves For Better Water Runoff
- Permanent Mounting Optional with Modification
- Used for Rolled and Other Steep Driveway Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks
DURABLE & AESTHETIC QUALITY DESIGN
THIS PREMIUM CURB RAMP FOR DRIVEWAYS PROTECTS YOUR CAR FROM DAMAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL LONGEVITY AND CURB APPEAL.
The Highest Quality Designed Ramps For Driveway Curbs
- Universal Vehicle Application
- 22,000 lbs. Load Capacity
- Built-In Water Drainage Channel Underneath
- Aesthetic Frosted Surface
- Groves for Optimal Tire Traction & Water Runoff
- Integrated Holes For Connecting Together
- Curb-Mounting Option w/ Modification
Learn more about this Curb Ramp™ for Driveways >
Items are normally shipped within 3-5 business days. Out of stock items may be sourced from an individual sales representative or reseller in order to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Packaging and branding may vary.
Perfect for the end of the driveway
It works perfect for my bimmer getting over the dip in my driveway. We bought two, which is enough for us, even though three would cover the whole driveway entrance. Very satisfied and highly recommend.
These ramps are great. It’s been about 6 months now and they’re holding up really well. Very sturdy and they fix the bump as advertised. My neighbor is ordering a couple too. Cheers.
I recently purchased these curb ramps to improve accessibility in my neighborhood, and they have worked wonderfully
I recently purchased these curb ramps to improve accessibility in my neighborhood, and they have worked wonderfully. The installation was straightforward, and they provide a smooth transition for various vehicles. The only minor drawback is that in colder temperatures, the rubber material can become slightly stiff, making them less flexible during extreme weather conditions. However, this hasn’t posed a significant issue for us. These ramps have greatly enhanced safety and convenience for pedestrians and drivers alike.
Makes it easier on my car
I had been looking for something to make it easier on my car leaving the house and coming home. These ramps work perfectly and make for a smooth ride in and out of the driveway.
These curb ramps are a great addition to our neighborhood
These curb ramps are a great addition to our neighborhood. They provide a smooth transition for cars, bicycles, and strollers, ensuring safety for everyone. The durability is impressive and they are a fantastic solution for improved accessibility!
these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage
I purchased these rubber curb ramps for my home, and overall, I’m quite pleased with their performance. They are durable, easy to install, and offer great traction. However, I did notice that during heavy rain, water tends to accumulate slightly in the drainage channel. It’s not a major issue, but something to keep in mind. Nonetheless, these ramps have made a significant difference in protecting my car from damage.
Does the job
Solid product, smooths out the ride over the curb gutter.
Accurate product description
The product is as described and works as it should. It does require a little bit of work to install them but it’s not too bad. Pretty heavy duty.
It’s a versatile and convenient solution
I needed removable ramps for occasional use that I could easily move around whenever needed, and these ramps delivered. It’s a versatile and convenient solution.
They work great and I can pull in from both sides easily
I got the 8ft set because I don’t really see the point in covering the space in between the tires. Mine’s a single car driveway though so I can see how the 12 would be more convenient for some. They work great and I can pull in from both sides easily with the tapered ends. I would recommend bolting them to the curb so they stay put.